Sunday, April 1, 2007

My New Haircut And Another Birthday

So it's not really much of a cut, I just can't part with my hair just yet since it took me years to actually get it this long, but just a new style really. I cut my fringe cause I was getting bored with my look and this was the least drastic option of changing it. My friends say it makes me look more asian, hmmm.... what do you think???


For my friend Joel's birthday, we went out to the Chinatown and had dinner at the Superbowl. Now I was being all know it all - "I'm asian so I go to Chinatown all the time and know where everything is" - but in my defence, I was completely under the impression that it was the Superbowl that dad use to always take us to on special occasions. So we were standing there and we were calling our freinds who were already there to come outside because we couldn't see them in the restaurant. They told us they were upstairs, but there was no upstairs to the restaurant we were in front of. However lo and behold we were in front of the wrong restaurant and there are TWO superbowl restaurants in Chinatown! Who would do that??? That's Chinatown for you. So we finally arrived at the restaurant and everyone was already there waiting for us. We ordered food and about 20 mins later our tables were filled with dishes. Very fast service and good food too. My poor friend Nicoletta was fasting meat for lent, so we had to order a vegetarian dish for her, I felt so bad because she couldn't eat all the great food, like salt and pepper squid, pippies and peking duck. She totally missed out!



After dinner we went to Star Bar and played some pool, danced and had some drinks - none for me though. Was feeling sick and coughing from the cigarette smoke - ewwww! I also had work at 8:30 the next morning. I happened to be on the winning team twice in a row! However I totally suck at pool and have lost all the skill I had when I was in the states and playing with Jason. So I suppose it was my partner that helped us win!! I was planning on going home early but was having so much fun that I didn't make it home until about 2am! You can imagine how I was at work after 5 hours sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Show us ur tits