Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Am Still Alive!!!

So it's been quite a while since my last post and I suppose I have a lot to update on and pretty little pictures to illustrate my words!! =D

First of all, I'll start with the most pressing and exciting news.... I HAVE PASSED ALL MY EXAMS for last semester!!! Now I am well and truly on my way to graduating at the end of the year!! I even surprised myself with getting a HIGH DISTINCTION for Organic Chemistry 2!!! Well... not really!!! =P

On 7th of June we had an 80's day at work and it was a flashback to the era that I was born and luckily did not have to be a fashion victim to. It was fun to wear so many beads and fluorescent atire, but it was nice to take it off and stop receiving funny looks from customers!!


Now the day after exams had finished, I treated myself with a bit of a pamper at the hairdresser. I got a myself a new colour and a fringe! I was great to get a hairdresser that finally did what I asked and gave me a thick and full fringe. I'm totally loving it!!

Then on 29th of June my friends and I went out to the city for my uni friend Stan's birthday, was kinda tired since I came from work on a friday night and then had to open the store on saturday, so you could imagine how tired I was!! But I still looked good!! =P


On 2nd of June, I was finally able to go down to Kiama to visit Tam, Andy and little baby Christopher. Yes, that's right Tam now is the proud mother of a healthy baby boy!! He was born on the 12th of June and it was so great to see them again and meet the new addition. He was almost 3 weeks old when I saw him (he was born the day before my first exam) and he was so tiny and adorable and just slept most of the time. He was so warm and cuddly!! It was hard giving him back when I had to leave, he was that adorable!! But I had a long trip ahead of me.... I drove 2 hours there and 2 hours back!!


At work at the moment we are having an "I Love Make-Up" sale and this week it's the Barbie look. So we pretty much just wear bright eyeshadows and stuff, but they also told us that we could wear a wig. So when I went to Paddy's Market's I took the opportunity to invest in a cute little black bob wig. These pictures weren't actually taken at work, but at a club "Hot Damn" that I went to after work (I kept the wig on because I didn't have time to fix my actual hair!) but I actually fit right in since it was kind of a punk/emo place!


So that's pretty much what I've been up to since I last posted. I've just been working quite a lot, tomorrow I actually have a day off, I've worked 6 days straight - not that I'm complaining, I need all the work I can get while I have time off, before uni starts again - which is next week!! I can't believe how fast 5 weeks has gone by! Also I got a haircut 3 days ago, but not a drastic one. The length is still kept except I got layers put in and the shortest layer is just below my shoulder and that's short! - well for me at least!! I haven't had a chance to take a photo yet, but will get the girls at work to take one for me, so you can see how sexy it looks - especially when it's curly at the bottom and you can see the layers!! Anyways, will try my best to not leave it so far between blogs!!

1 comment:

Alexandra Frankel said...

OMG, I can't believe how LONG your hair is now!!! I never thought you'd have the patience to grow it out, I LOVE the color!! Can't wait to get my LENS on you!

Congratulations on passing all your exams, keep up the hard work. Working at the store is perfect for you, you're such a girlie girl!

Miss you TONS, can't wait to see you again, luv big sis.